I recently was teaching an iGoogle class, when one of my participants asked about putting iGoogle on her mobile phone. So of course, once she had her iGoogle page set up we went ahead and tested out this feature. The process was smooth and painless....which isn't always the case when it comes to technology!
- After signing into your iGoogle Page, click on My Account in the upper right hand corner.
- Under the "My Products List", click on the Settings link next to iGoogle.
- Under the Mobile section, select "Add Gadgets".
- You will then see a list of all of the gadgets that make up your iGoogle page. Checkmark those that you want to include on your mobile phone.
- Click on "View on Phone".
- Click on "Send Link to Your Phone". Enter your phone number.